Advantages of the Crash Course
(1) Full portions of Std.12 ISC/CBSE get completed by the end of May.
(2) Since Std.12 is a turning point in education, the Crash Course helps students to avoid wasting their precious summer holidays by opting for the Course.
(3) The Crash Course helps students to focus on studies at a stretch of three months.
(4) The stretch covering full portions, helps students to recall easily what was done in the previous classes. There is a better flow and continuity.
(5) To cover the board portions, the tuitions throughout the year, after a tiring trip from school becomes too much of a load. Involvement and concentration becomes difficult and taxing. Hence the Crash Course will be of great help in relieving the covering of portions throughout the year.
(6) Also travel during peak hours, from June onwards could be reduced.
(7) Those who undergo the Crash Course find themselves in a better position than their other academic peers, who had wasted their summer holidays.
(8) Once school reopens, they get time to concentrate on other subjects and school projects – thanks to the Crash Course.